Supply chain Manager
You are a leader who knows how to manage teams and encourage continuous improvement within an international organisation. You have several years of proven experience of supply chains in the field of industry, so join our team… We need your skills!
To create value and improve global performance you :
- Ensure a cost effective flow in and between our factories in Belgium, Spain and Switzerland;
- Manage a demand driven supply chain encompassing procurement of raw materials, demand chain and logistics to fulfil customer demands through the most efficient use of resources including capacity, inventory and labour;
- Drive the lean manufacturing and supply methods and use standardized KPI’s to keep on an excellent level of performance;
- Drive and improve the global manufacturing strategy and supply chain system in the factory;
- Drive and sustain continuous improvement in warehousing activities and shipping methods to keep excellent coordination in the receipt and delivery of products;
- Foster a culture of learning and improvement.
- Degree in Supply Chain Management, Logistics, Mathematics, Engineering or Business Administration;
- A minimum of 5 years proven experience in supply chain and lean management in the industrial sector;
- Excellent command of English and French. Knowledge of Spanish and/or German is a plus;
- Affinity for planning, processes and IT;
- The charisma and the authority to lead several teams (cross-site and multifunctional);
- Excellent communication skills;
- A true manager, able to analyze, identify and implement opportunities and corporate initiatives for improvement;
- Capable of developing a strategic vision.
- A position within a successful international group showing excellent growth;
- The possibility to implement structural changes that have a strong impact on the way the group functions;
- An attractive salary commensurate with the position and your experience.
Date de publication
Personne à contacter
T: (0) 2 6726 398